ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 X 200 Warning: non speedline content

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Fitted Force India aka Brown Bear's (or whatever you want to call him:rasp:) new projector headlight with a HID kit today. Took a few pics while I led him down a safer road home.
P1050453.jpg

P1050452.jpg

P1050449.jpg

P1050448.jpg

Non cup vs Cup

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Again, massive thanks for today fella. I would of screwed up something if I'd attempted fitting them myself. Very happy with the results. Gutted I clearly bought the wrong colour 200!

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
RB is very nice, but my minty clean shiny GW is epic!

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Again, massive thanks for today fella. I would of screwed up something if I'd attempted fitting them myself. Very happy with the results. Gutted I clearly bought the wrong colour 200!

Happy to help. Gutted I didn't get to see them at night but they did look good on the road.

You did buy the wrong colour indeed.;)

Just one thing for the blue on. Tyre shine and then its perfect.

Funny you should say that. It did have tyre shine the last time it was washed, around 2 weeks ago. Seems like RB hides the dirt better than GW.

Not a cup spoiler in sight! Superb.

Both cars look well.

Thanks. I roll the naked way. (no spoiler that is lol)

The most suprising comment is when warren said the yellow i.d pack wasn't too bad on RB (or he said something similar).

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Needs... oh wait.

He fitted them so he can get more business after he ruins peoples eyes!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Are all headlights with glass balls projectors? Or are some just normal?

The puma's all have the "projector look"

The previous owner fitted hids to mine. Thanks god cause the standard lights are as much use as holding a candle out the window seriously.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
99% yeah. There are some that aren't true projectors.

Aftermarket HID kits using reflectors not designed for non-UV light are very dangerous.

Some reflector units are designed specifically to work with HID bulbs, such as the Accord Type R's, Volvo S60's, previous-gen E Classes etc.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers Turner, I remember seeing them in the older Punto years ago thinking has that got xenons!

Mines are set not to blind people at least, the pattern in the beam setter at work is also perfect so they must be half decent quality.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Cheers Turner, I remember seeing them in the older Punto years ago thinking has that got xenons!

Mines are set not to blind people at least, the pattern in the beam setter at work is also perfect so they must be half decent quality.

Pretty much all projectors work in the same manner. Beauty is, no matter the power of the bulb used, the beam control is the same. With reflectors, that's not the case.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I'm glad they did. Imo, it's a bit chavvy and ott. Prefer the gt spoiler.
Only cup spoiler I've seen that looked good, had the plastic tips removed and the ends sanded/painted. Still wouldn't have one though.