ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 x 997 GT3's @ The Ring

172, Tiguan
Tis a great video this one and they are quick. We've already had a lengthy discussion about this one on Northloop though! At that speed I'd want a crash helmet and they go past the flag waving marshalls far to quick, which is a bit dangerous.

Black 182
Yeah they have got some balls doing those speeds but they must know the track well, do the gt3 rs not have paddle shift ?

Last edited:
  Elise/VX220/R26
That little wobble at 3.05 got me as well. You cant see anything on the track but theres a dip somewhere that really upsets the car.

That slide at 4.05 WOW I'm sure he wasnt expecting it but how calm can you be with 100 grands worth of porsche drifiting towards the armco. Epic skillz.

Oh my good! Thats me 0.38 in, I'm the yellow 106 GTI, I remember a porsche coming out of no were and driffting behind me, but remeber there being alot more tyre smoke and a brown.ness to my shorts after that, didn't seen them (as you can tell!) untill they were realy close, this is me on the ring but have a look again at the clip.

IMG_3905.gif

PH1 iceburg
Wow that was amazing i was mesmorised, they seriously have unbeleivable skills.

See the car in the ditch being recovered , that must have been expensive

Gordini Cliosport 182
Sorry to be a geek, but they are normal GT3's.
They have the backwards facing spoilers. The GT3 RS has a Bi Plane type spoiler and i think they only come in bright colour combo's!!
My boss had one before he got his 997 GT2

I need to get out more :eek:

C250 AMG & 172 Cup
Ha, i spotted that too hence the title thread of GT3's.....not GT3 RS's.

Yes i also need a better social life.