ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

200T and 3 197s Gloucestershire

UR 200
Saw a white 14 plate 200T this afternoon in St Oswalds retail park, looked nice, still not sold on them, but white works.

Saw a grey 197 coming onto the Golden Valley A40 yesterday evening, female driver, must've been around 6ish.

I was behind a blue 06 plate 197 in Cheltenham town centre/Pitville area around 6:30, I was totally lost!!

And then on the A40 going toward Andover there was a black 08 plate 197 passed me, I was going toward Gloucester.

UR 200
No that's not me, mine is just around Cheltenham most of the time.

Ah fair enough. There is a blue 197 which I'm fairly sure is a 56 plate parked up in Longlevens a lot, can't remember the reg though, thought I'd ask if it was you :)

Lol Cazzy no one ever sees me either, I'll prob be parked up in Pitville for a few hours on Tuesday, mines the red 200, with the baby on board sticker and sun blinds in the rear windows haha!