ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2JZ no sh*t...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Mental. 850+ whp. Watch the video, if you fancy a giggle.

P1050705.jpg

Speedo video.

Redefines 'quick' :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
That would be interesting on a normal road with normal tyres!

Nippy white cup
On that pic I guess it is in drag setup....fat slick/drag tyres on the back for traction...normal wheels on the front for less rolling resistance..

Chris

Hes going for 1000bhp on standard turbo, the threads a pretty good read over on pistonheads

12x18fitted003.gif

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Mental amounts of power, I gather thats running a single turbo setup? A guy I know was running 430whp, that was plenty quick enough!

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Hes going for 1000bhp on standard turbo, the threads a pretty good read over on pistonheads

12x18fitted003.gif

1000hp on the standard turbo would never be possible..

76mmbillet002.gif

New Turbo is a bit of a mouthfull.. PTB655-7675 B - CEA 76 HPS, ported H cover, T4 .81, dual ceramic BB. its basically a billet 76mm turbo on a .81 ar, this is one of the brand new precision dbb turbos that are air/oil cooled not water/oil cooled like most dbb turbos.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
ha my turbo is bigger :D well parts are anyway lol... actually looked at that turbo before i went for mine... the billet wheel is nice but bb turbo's and rotaries dont last long lol, was gonna say the fact a standard supra doesnt have a turbo it has turbo's and there is no way it would be that quick on stock turbo's

Didnt realise I typed standard, I meant single LOL. Read the whole thread on PH a few months back, too much money tbh!

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Just had a look at the thread and he defo has too much money, 2 big power supra's and a ZX9R that he leaves at the workshop he uses for when he drops a car off there :(

That turbo's gone bigger now, from .81 to .96 to try and get the power he wants from it :D

Clio Hybrid / S3
Been watching this supra for a while, it snaps two 5 ton straps on the dyno apparently. Love the sound of Supra's :cool:

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
keep up mark lol! there is a pic of the single not standard turbo in this thread lol