ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3 ph1s, 4 different styles of wheels!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
After Djw Daves thread http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?659585-Just-1-pic-with-my-new-wheels-on and a few people saying about how they dont like willy or turbines on ph1s I thought I should really put this pic of our ph1s up!

2BE4C5E3-9D62-4BA3-9C3B-133659E0EF3A-1847-0000022B00D01FAD.jpg

Covers a few options!

John

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Gold willys wheels on flame red is gorgeous!!!!! /end thread

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Had them on mine for a few weeks and, whilst I feel dirty for saying it, and I know Dave does as well, we both loved them. And we hate gold wheels!

5157e0b9.jpg

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Maybe I'm easily pleased but I think all the wheels work well, the black suits the silver well, the willys look good but doubt I'd run them in gold tbh, the anthracite turbs look superb and my F1s just look clean and new but without motherfucking bloody centre caps!

Rb 182
I'm not really sure why i look like i'm trying to dance out of the shot??

I hate gold wheels, with a passion. The first thing i did on my Scoob was paint the wheels, but.....

I love the willys in gold on the flame.

I feel dirty

225 meg
Had them on mine for a few weeks and, whilst I feel dirty for saying it, and I know Dave does as well, we both loved them. And we hate gold wheels!

5157e0b9.jpg
this looks sooooo good :)

am starting to hate looking at clio pics miss my ph2 badly :(