ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

30,000 Miles In A Baked Bean Tin! (Warning: LOTS OF PICTURES!)

T

thecremeegg

I want your job if you bought a brand new one at aged 20!!

Lovely car, great write up :D

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Awesome :D Shoulda kept goin and dashed for the border ;)

Dan

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
I was 19 when I got it, and it has been a lot of hard work.

My mate in the passenger seat said that, although we were in Normandy and to get out of that district in France is around 200 miles in either direction I think.

Got my licence taken off me, then given back 2 weeks later. Fined £500, no points, no ban (except for the one in France while the c***s had my licence)

1.2 16V MKII
lmao i remember watchin that vroomvroom when it was T.V an just relized at the end of it you can see blurred in the backround the lovely flamed clio, lol nice 1 man....imagine being out that late, tutut, lol:rasp: you mad pistonhead!

I know! It was about 5am when everyone went there seperate ways. I think I got back for around 7.30am.

Formally Clio 182
IMG_6168.jpg
thankS for the desktop pic!! as i say let me know when your next at MFN! ;)

OMG that pic is awesome!! I so want a pic of my car going through a tunnel!!

No worries, looking at that pic just makes me want to go down to London again! Problem is there are increasingly more and more speed cameras in the tunnels!