ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

328i Detailed.

Not a 320d
Want.

Really like these new 3 and 4 series. Hopefully when Its new car time Ill keep my sensible hat on.

.... Much prefer these wheels to the 19's on the 3er. Ruin the car IMO. 19's in the 4er work great but they just dont suit the 3

IMG_9881JJJ_zps77d7cec1.jpg

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=332572

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Front ends too fussy, lights don't work with the grille. Wheels are nice, the rest of the car is just tweeked panel lines like Porsche do. Prefer Toby's shape

DB.

BMW 440i
Love these, was speccing a 328i up yesterday, surprisingly quick as well! 6.5ish 0-60 iirc?

Not a 320d
Front ends too fussy, lights don't work with the grille. Wheels are nice, the rest of the car is just tweeked panel lines like Porsche do. Prefer Toby's shape

Hai. I do like the E92 still. I think the Msport + is just hanging in there. Regular E92's look pretty dated now.

Love these, was speccing a 328i up yesterday, surprisingly quick as well! 6.5ish 0-60 iirc?

Yeah theyre not too bad (PCP for me of course...). I would imagine the F30 handles a bit better than the E90, and the E90 handles great. Its on my consider list :quiet:

DB.

BMW 440i
Yeah theyre not too bad (PCP for me of course...). I would imagine the F30 handles a bit better than the E90, and the E90 handles great. Its on my consider list :quiet:

Ah the classic consider list.

I'm looking at buying a new car early next year and already have the following on my to do list.

BMW M235i
BMW 328i
BMW 335i
Mercedes C250.
Mercedes E250

All in white and auto!