ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

360 modena with lambo doors

I assume those doors come with a substantial weight penalty and the instant undoing of all the weight distribution that went into the original car? I'm surprised they offer the mod themselves.

As above, if I really wanted to make my car standout I would go for a different colour with contrasting wheels, green and black gets my vote, but then I would have just bought a GT3 RS in the first place if I had that kind of cash :)

Merc Coupe V6 AMG
I assume those doors come with a substantial weight penalty and the instant undoing of all the weight distribution that went into the original car? I'm surprised they offer the mod themselves.

As above, if I really wanted to make my car standout I would go for a different colour with contrasting wheels, green and black gets my vote, but then I would have just bought a GT3 RS in the first place if I had that kind of cash :)

i think thats a bit much compared to changing door hinges.

i think thats a bit much compared to changing door hinges.

Expensive door hinges! £17k would buy you a whole lot of nice paint.

Lotus Elise 111R
I say good on him, it must be difficult with a car like that, to be different, and lets be honest, lambo doors arent exactly lexus lights are they?

Ok so we may spend our 17k on something else, but if you have the cash and are trying to make a 360 look different, and cool, then I think he has done a nice job.

Mreg 1.8 16v naples red
oh stop all ur babling. its a nice car. itd rape the hell out of every car on this forum. and its a damned sexy thing. leave it alone :p

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
oh stop all ur babling. its a nice car. itd rape the hell out of every car on this forum. and its a damned sexy thing. leave it alone :p

Theres more to life than just owning a car to beat all the cars on a forum you know. Its nothing to be proud about.

Its like saying you've got a bigger dick than everyone else. Its childish, and at the end of the day counts for f**k all.