ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

4 pot calipers

clio 172 mk2
as the title suggests does any have any info or contact on brands or names of 4 pot calipers that can fit onto the 16 inch alloys and standard rotor?...i know wilwood has but i cant exactly pin point which one it is from their wide assortment looking for a pair but cant pay over 600 pounds for a complete kit cause that would mean me forking out over 7000 my currency lol

please any help would be appreciated
thanks
sav

GDi and Yozzapsort do 4 pot kits both use the Willwood calipers I belive.

You could always just buy the calieprs from rally desing in the UK etc and make the brackets up at any engineering place.

A4 Avant
I'm sure I've heard some people say 4 pots are over kill on road going clios. Decent pads and disc can improve things. Just a thought.

I'm sure I've heard some people say 4 pots are over kill on road going clios. Decent pads and disc can improve things. Just a thought.

Depends what you deem overkill I think there superb and in an ideal world that what I'd use always.

clio 172 mk2
we get our 172's from out of brazil but they arnt much here to say the least only 5 in the country so they are highly rare we're more a japenese auto marketed country got ALOT of evo's, "subbabu",skyline's,rotors(rx) cars down here at least the fast ones so its quite a surprise when a civic type r sees a 2 door clio on its ass good facial expressions lol seein its only 5 i wanna do some mods to her i believe its a good project car for the roads and applications we have down here our country is mainly, TWISTIES not long roads where gross hp would be king, so im looking to do work from the ground up suspension,brakes,weight saving, then engine lastly make sure safety in place hence the topic of the calipers,
sadly only probby is conversion of euro dollar to tt dollar is staggering i would have to work 4-5 mths paychecks to get enough money for a brake kit and a furthur 2 months to import lol
sad but true our inflation here is disgusting :((