ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

-40mm! HELP!

any where where i dont have to order them? i want them sat mornin! (and i wanted black ones not ruddy red ones! (thats not such a prob tho)

so basicly i want to go out on sat and buy -40mm springs for a 1.6 16v clio mk2 ph1! any ideas people?

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

well u can get em from r tech but that might be too far for u...hertfordshire way

i dont know of anywhere in leicester that actually stock them, halfords graham goodes motorworld all have to order them for you!

got my Pi lowering springs from ICS in leics and they were their next day.

E55, KitCar & '85 Quattro

SPAX SUS KIT

honestly! trust me, ive driven my m8s identical car to mine on 35mm PIs and mine is MUCCCCCH better. his is even stiffer than mine but mine gives u less understeer as it still absorbs the lil bumps, whereas his just bounces over the bumps!

not saying ull regret it, but id advise gettin a FULL kit *£268 mine was

-phil-

Quote: Originally posted by Fred2001Dynamic on 22 April 2004

NATH!!!!!! 40mm??????? are you smoking crack again?????

60mm, or im not speaking to ya!!!!!!

it wont get on my drive dude! and it needs to be on drive cus of dirty robbin smack heads rnd here!

fred aint u got ne mates who can get me sum on sat mornin for u to fit ;) iwanst em for sun meet