ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

:(

E60 diesel powah
from..

moine.jpg

too..

gutted.jpg

Ian

Focus TDCi
Ah dude, not cool. Can't see any airbags deployed, so hopefully just cosmetic damage and no injuries?

E60 diesel powah
Well...

Driving down a road coming towards a crossroad/junc, car coming in opposite direction wanted to go right, which was my right of way to go straight..didnt stop and went straight into drivers side! poop..

Called insurance company eveything is getting sorted, had his insurance company ringing me accepting liability straight away.

Fiesta ST2
at least your ok mate and he accepted libability still go to a crash management place they will make sure you get a car as long as you car is getting repaired etc!! they will also charge the other persons insurance company so you don't lose any money. good luck!

Well...

Driving down a road coming towards a crossroad/junc, car coming in opposite direction wanted to go right, which was my right of way to go straight..didnt stop and went straight into drivers side! poop..

Called insurance company eveything is getting sorted, had his insurance company ringing me accepting liability straight away.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
feck, nothing worse than that feeling when you have a crash :(