ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

480bhp Spin @ Cadwell

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
very good driving mate :) can see just where you clip the curb and around you go lol. That section is stupidly slippy as soon as it gets any water on it.

carl

BMW M5 & E36
Rear view camera was working earlier on then! Shame neither of us got each other on film in the end!

Rear view camera was working earlier on then! Shame neither of us got each other on film in the end!

For some reason the rear camera works fine for while, after that it starts to play up and turns itself off, i've tried fresh batteries and everything, but it just plays when it wants :mad: out of the 7 sessions i did it recorded fine for the 1st 4 and then the next 2 it turned off before i'd even left the pits, and the last one it turned off instantly (that's the one you'd have been on)

Chris

"Navy" N17 TWO
Close - could of been worse.
But that's like something I would do on a dry day if I ever took mine on track lol :p