ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

498 v TLC

Ad

MK2 FRS
Well Trophy 498 is up forsale and will be going shortly (belongs to R()YLE on here). So after an afternoons cleaning went to take a few pics. Few subtle mods on the way for mine as Im not happy with a few things, so it will be off the road for the next few weeks.

498:
498vTLC005.jpg

498vTLC012.jpg

498vTLC065.jpg

TLC aka Rory. lol
498vTLC056.jpg

498vTLC062.jpg

498vTLC055.jpg

Together:
498vTLC075.jpg

498vTLC093.jpg

498vTLC083.jpg

498vTLC080.jpg

Finally got round to putting the ring sticker on mine after Junes ring trip:approve:
498vTLC047.jpg

Ad

MK2 FRS
Perfect location for a John Dere meeting. ;)

lol. Yeah we did get some strange looks!

good pictures, both look amazing!

not too keen on white wheels on a silver car, very nice though

I did the wheels white before I went to the 'ring, not too sure whether to keep them. They desperately need a refurb, but Im edging towards going back to silver.

RenaultSport 172.
I did the wheels white before I went to the 'ring, not too sure whether to keep them. They desperately need a refurb, but Im edging towards going back to silver.

satin black :)

Ad

MK2 FRS
^ I think your rigjt. Really I want a size bigger, but love the handling of the 15s and the tyres are dirt cheap.

Cheers for the comments.

Mint and Mint :)

Thought of this thread earlier when I saw another Clio today on a TLC plate, non sport mind.