ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

4K monitor recommendations

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Can anyone recommend a good pc 4K monitor? 32” is the ideal size.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
EE7A1964-28D3-4E93-B6C6-5691C098410A.jpeg

Actually awesome. 4k120, OLED with great HDR, very low input latency, 55 inches, £900

Oh and it’s a TV for watching films in great quality and s**t. I know it’s massive but honestly do not underestimate the experience of gaming on a big TV

EDIT: I swear that 32 inch bit wasn't there when I posted that lol. If it was my bad

Last edited:

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
View attachment 1605044
Actually awesome. 4k120, OLED with great HDR, very low input latency, 55 inches, £900

Oh and it’s a TV for watching films in great quality and s**t. I know it’s massive but honestly do not underestimate the experience of gaming on a big TV

EDIT: I swear that 32 inch bit wasn't there when I posted that lol. If it was my bad
I have the same one, 55" LG OLED, it's mega!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
As Leah’s thought anything over 32” would be too large but that looks good.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
I've just got a 32" Viewsonic 4K monitor for work. The colours are properly good. Not the most expensive or best thing around but definitely a good monitor

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
As good as the LG is, I'd much rather game on a dedicated smaller monitor.
Depends really.

I've got a 27" ROG for the majority of gaming - but for the racing setup, being sat a few feet from an 50" plasma is much more impressive.

Would love to update it with a much newer 50" (or bigger) TV though!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
just had a pop on the site and noticed it's been reduced by £200 to £549

28" 4K HDMI 2.1 144hz 1ms

very very tempting

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I feel like this is a better option tbh I can't work out why that Asus one is so expensive when you compare specs unless I'm missing something obvious.

I've got the previous model. Same panel iirc but just has hdmi 2.0.

Had it two, nearly three years and really happy with it.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Is there a comparable monitor to this for cheaper anywhere? I think 34” is a bit OTT though. Currently 27” (1440).

Wants-

OLED
Curved
Preferably 32”

I’ve just got one the same size for work and it’s not as big as you think it would be. It’s the same height as a normal 27” monitor.

I’m not sure what games support ultrawide though.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I’ve just got one the same size for work and it’s not as big as you think it would be. It’s the same height as a normal 27” monitor.

I’m not sure what games support ultrawide though.
I’m hovering over the buy button, bud. If I don’t see anything better this week I think I’m gunna order it. Might have to rearrange the desk a bit though as it’s cramped enough as is.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
You say you want 4k, but that one is 1440p ultrawide. A 4k OLED monitor would likely be north of a grand I imagine.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Alienware have a 32” 4K 240Hz OLED that looks outrageous.
~£1200? Probably a bit more than I wanted to pay. Was thinking of £800 ish but if it really is THAT much better than everything else and is worth the extra few hundred, then I might crumble. 😂