ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5/6/7 a side football - NE

Clio 172 Cup
Putting this out there, anyone fancy meeting up once a week for a kick about (indoor)?

All my mates are either to fat to run or would rather be in the pub watching over playing.

Going to admit now, am no footballing ace, just want a bit kick about every week.

I am fairly open on times/dates/location;

1: MrValver
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:

Clio 172 Cup
I've used THESE pitches before, works out at just under £5 each for an hour, normally stay on a bit longer if no one wants on.

clio 182 'full fat'
lol okay ill consider it ;) let me know when youve decided on a time/place i work evening every other week anyway. just i could do with the excercise tbh

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
I'd be up for it depending on location, and If your short I could bring a few people along

Clio 172 Cup
Yeah more people you's can invite the better, finding 10 people on here same time date and location might be hard.

If everyone can stick there names and location up, we can start working on times and places etc.

Am only doing it for the s***s and giggles!! lol

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
1: MrValver
2: -KarL- Darlington
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:

also could look into astro/3g pitches as the weather is ok.

RB 200
I'm trying to get a 5 a side team to enter the nissan league In Washington...
Its a good league if anyone wants to come join in?

Diesel Barge
I'd say i'd play depending on days and times, i know bonxy would aswell, we already play on a sunday evening. Depends on the distance but i'd probably play. :)

Diesel Barge
in a league or just mess around?

Just a mess around, i've been playing every sunday for the last 4-5 years, think theres only 2 of us who still play. We did a mini league once, but lets not talk about that..... But always up for a game of footie!

And whats wrong with playing outside, much more fun in the rain and snow :D

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
Just a mess around, i've been playing every sunday for the last 4-5 years, think theres only 2 of us who still play. We did a mini league once, but lets not talk about that..... But always up for a game of footie!

And whats wrong with playing outside, much more fun in the rain and snow :D

hhaha sould arrange a game some time

To be fair I'd like to have a kick about but on a regular basis anywhere south of the tyne is a bit of a trek

One off every now and then would be ok though depending on availability etc

172 Cup
Mark I know you've probably avoided playing outdoors being a day walker and all that ;) but how about this for a suggestion:

Argos - cheap and cheerful goals £10 each or something and they do the job - and field a nice field to play on?
One off costs of £20 vs £2-5 each for a session?

If you just want to have a kick around my team plays at the Clock in Hebburn - if you're interested in coming along for some crack drop me a PM.

Bark x