ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

51 plate Clio dash clock / Sat Nav query

I've bought a cheap 51 plate Clio privilege to tide me over for a month or two.. It has the factory fitted sat nav option.. inevitably the screen isn't showing anything.. apparently the cd drive in the boot is to blame.. I'm not overly bothered, but wouldn't mind at least a clock and temp display...

Can I retro fit the standard clock display in to the car ( obviously replacing the dash top), or will the loom not allow me to?...onaturally parts are cheat to enable me to do this!

secondly will the sat nav cdrom drive from the laguna etc work with the clio sat nav.. although the drives physically look the same, the part numbers are very slightly different..

Many Thanks

GG

1.2 16V Dynamique
Are you to be selling the dash top then? I'm looking for the plastic component so I can build my own sat nav housing :D