ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**52 Iceberg 172 with Pipe - Portsmouth

RS 172
Spotted parked up round the back of Elm Grove near all the flats. Had a very nicely fitted slash cut pipe in the bumper. Looked nice and clean, but seemed standard other than the pipe. I parked about 6 cars away.

Any takers?

Monaco 172
That would be me :) Yeah I drove past yours on the way out, looked a little dirty :p

Unfortunately standard at the moment, waiting to finish uni and get a job then its upgrade time!!

RS 172
Yeah I havent really sorted her out on the tidy front yet! Just done little bits to it at the moment. You pipe looked very well fitted mate, where did you get it done?

Monaco 172
Always the way though isn't it, I had to get a replacement steering wheel and filter when I got mine and the cambelt etc as well!! cost a right bomb!

Yeah it's definately money well spent, it's a Ktec Recessed Supersport one, got it fitted by Ktec themselves, in about 45 minutes all for £329 back in October, don't know if they are still doing the offer though? I had to manually adjust it last month because it was rubbing on the surround but that only took 15 minutes and now it sits flush :)