ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

52 rb?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  Gentlemans spec 200
lol if you lot say so... now what?
Wallow in the fail. Like her
Anne%20Wilson%20demonstrating%20how%20a%20buffalo%20wallow%20works.jpg

nth

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
nah, dont think il do that... i will hang my head in shame, i have alot to learn, revels obviously has, thats why he's at a computer controlling a clio forum, big acheiver. i need to get my ambitions changed asap.

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
nah, dont think il do that... i will hang my head in shame, i have alot to learn, revels obviously has, thats why he's at a computer controlling a clio forum, big acheiver. i need to get my ambitions changed asap.

LOL!

Awww, do you need me to help you collect your toys from the floor?

I won't correct you on your spelling or grammar like you did to Markie yesterday. That would be condescending (look it up)

Better than being an end user failing on said forum no?

I think being a wannabe mod then failing on said forum would be worse TBH.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  Gentlemans spec 200
Failing mahoosively on said forum would be worse. But at least you didn't then lose all dignity by being childish.

nth

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
LOL!

Awww, do you need me to help you collect your toys from the floor?

I won't correct you on your spelling or grammar like you did to Markie yesterday. That would be condescending (look it up)
admin and examiner? looks like you have more going for you than i thought... keep up the good work