ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5th Feb Rose and Crown

Twingo GT
Hey, few of us gathering for a few drinks and maybe some food on sunday 5th feb at 6pm.
Anyone is more than welcome to join and they do some damn good food there too :)

Rose and Crown
London Road
Dunton Green
TN13 2TH

So just add your name down if you fancy coming along, i know its a little late in evening but everyone should have finished work by then :)
Hope to see some of the normal faces and any new ones too...

1. JJay
2. MEGZY

MG ZR 1.8
Shush Steph! i was on phone at same time! evidence of male multi tasking!

Hmmmm....
Well last time I spoke to you on the phone you complained at me cause your ice cream was melting!
So obviously not that good at multitasking !

BlackGold 182
I'm pretty sure I'll be able to make this!

Someone add my name to list I'm on my phone and can't be bothered to do it lol

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
The snow on the roads is fine ya pussys, my bus got me to work this morn!
All the main roads are gritted!

MG ZR 1.8
It's meant to start melting... Then freeze over... Is it really a good idea to go to this tonight if it's going to be ice on the way back? :/

MG ZR 1.8
Or we should leave it. And I it another day.
Meg is stuck in crow borough it's too risky for her to get here

Twingo GT
Game on! I'm meeting megzy in south borough by the texco garage

Game on... game complete?! with a call to the recovery in proper French style!! haha! :)

Thanks to Iain, Megzy, Adam and steph for coming along was great having a few drinks with you and trying to help me out! but its all sorted now and raring to go! whoop :)

shame no pics but snow was a little annoying!

Twingo GT
it was okay, but it was the one that powers Alternator, so i had dead battery! lol!