ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

6680 tom tom advice wanted

Clio Mk1 Hybrid
just got me a nokia 6680 and want to put tom tom sat nav on it, i know i need a memory card but how big?? also where do i get the software required?

Dave

307 hdi (powered by derv)
I have this on my 6680. I Brought a bluetooth gps receiver off ebay, phone cradle, tom tom software off ebay and a 256mb card.

I got a GPS reciever off ebay for about 50 quid. Then I got a 512 mem card for about 50 quid.

I went on to a torrent site and downloaded a 'Trial' version if you know what i mean?

If I did it all again I would get a 1 gig card so you could put more countrys maps on the card.

Scott

Number 1, add me to your msn messanger and i can help ;)
You`ll need 256+ memory card and a GPS bluetooth reciever, also have the Speed camera data base for it so that it works as a camera detector as well.

artic blue 182
ChrisO182 said:
Number 1, add me to your msn messanger and i can help ;)
You`ll need 256+ memory card and a GPS bluetooth reciever, also have the Speed camera data base for it so that it works as a camera detector as well.

Hi mate i have a nokia 6680 and would like the tomtom software on it,do i just need a receiver and the software
on mmc card? and is it any good on a phone?
cheers
dave