ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

7000? are you having a laugh?

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Tweaked Leon Cupra R
i wonder what the reserve is..?

if it's 2k buy it and break it... bound to make 2k off all the max power bits on that!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Tweaked Leon Cupra R
LMAO!! aw man, why do ppl do it.

a guy has just joined our other site.. (has a 172, says he wants a jap kit on it) and thinks he can twin turbo it.. (good on him)

I said u put a jap kit on it and i will firebomb you and your car! lol

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Ive never seen a car thats crying out for a new steering wheel so badly!! It looks like the exterior has been well, more than can be said of teh interior, but none of it is my cup of earl grey!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wait for the "just because its not to your taste, each to their own, do whatever you are happy with it's your car" crew to turn up. Proper f*cking abortion on wheels if you ask me.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182BG
cat171 said:
15k spent, errr where exactly ???

£5 on the car, the other £14995 on therapy, trying to understand why someone actually thinks that looks good!

I just had a poo that looks better than that, if anyone actually pays 7k for it they should be shot!!!!

Maz

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  LY 200
Loony said:
Wait for the "just because its not to your taste, each to their own, do whatever you are happy with it's your car" crew to turn up. Proper f*cking abortion on wheels if you ask me.

I think its fit as f*ck .. infact I am going to make him an offer on it ;) :clown: ;) pmls :rasp:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
seven thousand english pounds???? s**t, i thought he meant Lira??!!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  fiesta turbo/Golf 1.8t
Bloke lives in the same village as me.The reason he has spent so much is paid 3k for the respray they f****d it up and he paid them to do it again??? TW*T.

Car is even worse in the flesh but bodywork has been done well.I saw him driving it a few days ago so im pretty sure it aint sold.

7k??? He needs to wake up and smell the coffee beans.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  M2 Competition
Thats quite possibly the worst interior ive ever seen on a car...

The red... the subs plonked in the back... arrrrgh!

dyp

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  MK1 CLIO TURBO!!
from the ad: Full 16v front and rear arch bodyshell conversion

correct me if i am wrong but all it looks like is 16v wings have been bolted on