ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

700hp electric!

Ged

PD130 Peach
This thing is going up Pikes Peak Hill climb next month, watch out for that video...

Stolen from Top gear website btw :p

Last edited by a moderator:
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
At least it won't suffer from the air thinning at high altitude like petrol cars do, they have to run lower injector durations at the top to prevent them going rich cause it's so high!
Electric power is awesome but sadly battery technology for cars is still very much in its infancy.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I hate the idea of electric cars but that looks awsome!!!

I know what you mean in terms of losing the sounds of the engine etc.

But from a tuning and performance point of view they awful enormous potential, but only once the battery situation gets resolved are they practical for a full day trackside etc.

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
Had a prius last week to roll from Sheffield to Cardiff in, shite doesn't even come close.

This looks pretty mint though :p

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I guess this is the way things will end up.Such a shame but i guess we will get used to it

I wouldnt call 700 bhp a novelty tbh. Lol

Ah, nor would I.
I was referring more to the way power appears to be delivered and the lack of any kind of noise other than quite an annoying wine - not really got much character? I don't know, perhaps I'm comparing it too much to an internal combustion engine.
More to the point, having never driven it - how the f**k would I know what it's like!