ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

!72 remap at RS Tuning

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
I took my 172 to RS Tuning in Leeds on Thursday for a stage 1 remap. It only took an hour to do it. The final figures were 167.1 bhp and 154 ft lbs torque. Power at the wheels 137.8 bhp. Not a huge increase in overall power from before the remap but the mid range and top end fuelling is much better and the throttle response is a lot sharper. The torque is up about 20 ft lbs. The car has 124,000 miles on it and the engine is standard so I'm well impressed. I've seen figures for a 172 that was done by Mark Fish and that was very similar output and similar graph for the power runs. All mine has done is a high flow cotton air filter element and a Scorpion stainless cat back exhaust. The engine is really strong and has lots of life left in it.

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
The standard figure was 134bhp at the wheel and 164 BHP overall. The biggest difference was the mid range fuelling mapping. It was erratic before the remap but much improved since. The torque is up by around 20 ft lbs.