ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

90mm Spring bought and fitted tonight !!! (pic heavy)

looks crap, recurring theme with yo' whip it seems.

kids, why not just save for a treat...like going to lidl and buying shaveacidia shampoo when head and shoulders is 50p more, then seeing your arse when you look like duncan goodhew.

Maybe it'll look good in a carpark in stoke whilst fingering Maria Keegan on thurs night with a VK bottle but to a motor enthusiast it looks turd.

SAVE TO BUY BETTER.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
looks crap, recurring theme with yo' whip it seems.

kids, why not just save for a treat...like going to lidl and buying shaveacidia shampoo when head and shoulders is 50p more, then seeing your arse when you look like duncan goodhew.

Maybe it'll look good in a carpark in stoke whilst fingering Maria Keegan on thurs night with a VK bottle but to a motor enthusiast it looks turd.

SAVE TO BUY BETTER.

Pics?

Fiesta ST-3
Oh dear god he's done it again...

has 90mm on standard shocks ever been done? I bet not. May as well start planning your funeral now if you're going to actually drive that.

I sure itl look good mate, and you obviously want it lowered but thats pretty dangerous. Is it an MOT fail as well?

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Looks sh*t and couldn't be much more dangerous if you tried.

Save for a decent car/decent mods, because at the minute your rapidly becoming the tool of the website with this ridiculous car.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Without meaning to jump on the bandwagon, the car is horrific.

Blacked out rear lights? Is this the 1990's? Black wheels and black windows on a bright blue car just look council to me i'm afraid.

Remove all of your crap, get it back to standard and fit some nice wheels and some decent suspension. Sorted.

Blacked out rear lights? Is this the 1990's? Black wheels and black windows on a bright blue car just look council to me i'm afraid.

Remove all of your crap, get it back to standard and fit some nice wheels and some decent suspension. Sorted.

^^^this. looks like you have stole it off the local chav! or could you be the.....????;)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
It could be worse tbh, you could have fitted pink badges. Oh...

Renaultsport 200
My MOT's NEVER fail ;)

And here in lies the problem. I never jump on the forum Police bandwagon, but this could go wrong and you could f**k someone else's day right up.

Take it off the road mate, its a pile of sh1t and an accident waiting to happen, you know it. If that doesn't happen, it still looks like a heap of scrap.

It was honestly better standard with the elephants in the arches.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
That is just down rite dangerous, i think your a complete c-unt driving around like that, as for "My mots always pass" wtf

Inferno 182 & Saxo

Oi I live on a council estate! :rasp:

Inferno 182 & Saxo

Oi I live on a council estate! :rasp:

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
Hmm, bit dogey, get some shorter shocks in there. oh when it comes to M.O.T.'s, if the mechanic cannot get it up the ramp then it would most likely fail

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
seriously, even with the shorter shocks a serious mechanic would take one look at these and run a mile

the first coil obviously sits on the cup, but after the spring has settled it makes a massive bang, and the second coil shifts underneith the 3rd coil,

the next two coils sit solid against each other, then the above is reversed to make the end of the spring!

disgraceful things

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Aah yes, the "I've got a fat person in my boot" look. Popular with most saxo owners.

Well I tried to be nice about it mate but really, dodgy MOT's!? As other people have stated its not just dangerous for you but for every other car or pedestrian you drive past. Swallow your pride and get it safe with a straight MOT!

Mk3 Megane 250
Oft - That is horendous, my first car was a Polo and the first thing i wanted to do was Hoop it - all i heard was cut the springs blah blah, but nope - £450 later had a set of coils and done right!!

Really hope the five O stop you and take the car of the road, as has alread been said, so dangerous to OTHER people!!

BG 182
As said mate, your suspension is very dangerous and I personally don't find sympathy for people who decide to do crazy things to themselves, but when it affects others, its a whole new ball game. And 9 times out of 10, it's innocent people who come off worse, as that's the funky way the world spins.

But get it low and wide (safely) and your on the right track!

In terms of everything else like your rear lights, I'm not a fan, I like more subtle/oem look like many I guess. But if you like them, who gives a ****. it's your car fella!