ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

9ff 1200bhp GT Turbo

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Thanks for posting Ian mate. You could tell he was hurting from his face!

No pictures of the actual car?

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
9ff-Gturbo-12009.jpg

9ff-Gturbo-12003.jpg

GTurbo-12001.jpg

Turbos.
PMSL @ Welsh!!

Impressive figures, but reading 9FF's exploits in proving their cars were Veyron beaters in Evo magazine, they didn't see that impressive. For me, there is no point taking on Bugatti's engineering, and although not common, this isn't the first road car with over 1000bhp.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Zoot Allures !!!!!

Driving the slow-as-fek 172 again after the Scoob was (and still very much is) utterly painful, but that would make the Scoob feel like a milkfloat.

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
id do owt for a go in something like that it must be a mental experiance and im sure id be left breathless like he is.

CIW

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Track Car
True, there'll never be anything that packs the punch of the Veyron with that much refinement but 9ff are offering that level of performance at a fraction of the cost (especially running costs, Evo did an articule and they were insane on the Veyron).

I was at Bruntingthorpe last year when they turned up with three cars, they had a visually (almost) standard 996 Turbo Cab that was the quickest car on the day at 222mph, it was seriously impressive.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
So you reckon this is faster than a cup then?

I mean he only just edged past that coopers s works in the vid.

:)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
lol when the vid started i thought that it sounded like a quick r5gtt with a side exit lol if you have ever been in a quick one you will get what i mean... looks fun though... there are road legal drag cars in the uk with over 2000bhp lol....