ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A couple from the Supercar Sunday meet at Goodwood this morning...

LEXUS LS400
I took loads of photos, but these are the only Clio shots...

Unbelievably clean... Recaro interior.
img04.jpg

Only 24,000 miles (IIRC) and for sale
img12.jpg

Milltek'd clio 182
due know what, i did ponder whether it was the one from ebay, O..M..G, i know i have tinted windows, but if i had a v6 i would just leave the work of art alone and not even attempt to change the appearence in anyway or form, tinted windows on things like that does look chavvy , i must say so myself. even the boot badge..... wdf...

The yellow one started off as a silver Phase 1 V6. Bit off putting that it had a salvage company stickers all over it. I'm sure Shaun will be along later to tell us the history of this car.

Proper Liquid Yellow paintjobs from the factory do not look lacklustre Fletch :rasp: Ooops half of mine isn't lol.

Milltek'd clio 182
lol i think the car should of been buried the day it was written off then, or at least tried to make it look original in some way