ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few from tonight :)

Clio 200 cup
Clio nick organised a meet tonight at town quay in southampton, in total i think there was 8 cars at one point, didnt take many shots as it was freezing but im sure fletch will add his at some point :)

r26r.jpg

fletch2.jpg

fletch1.jpg

tim1.jpg

cheers matt.

197 Albi Blue
That R26R was lush. Sorry about it being so cold! lol

I dunno how many bhp tom's Cup is running but I felt like I was going backwards on the way out of town!

Clio 200 cup
That R26R was lush. Sorry about it being so cold! lol

I dunno how many bhp tom's Cup is running but I felt like I was going backwards on the way out of town!

Haha, i know the feeling mate SC for the win, i feel like that most night's when i'm with him lol.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Camera and settings used mate? Great night shots.

Clio 200 cup
I wasnt trying Nick :rasp: Matt why you not take any other pics there was more cars than that there

Cos it was freezing, plus every time i opened the boot of my car the the mrs and your's moaned I was letting all the heat out lol :(

Clio 200 cup
Came straight off the camera as well, no editing in PS and photobucket raped the quality, flicker account will be made tonight :)