ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few more things fixed...

LEXUS LS400
  • Finally taped up the grey connector under the passenger seat of my 182... fed up with the SERV light flashing every time I drove over a bump. SORTED.
  • Also whipped the nearside left wheel off and reconnected the acoustic valve this evening, sounds much better now (IMHO). SORTED.
  • Fitted a larger washer on the exhaust heat shields to stop them rattling. SORTED.

Still got a few jobs left to do though :(

• Replace the splitter with a Skoda Fabia one.
  • Replace the brake pads all round - one of them squeals like a pig but I've had all the wheels off and the pads look OK :dapprove:
  • Get the tracking done (and the steering wheel straightened).

Then fill it up with fuel and have some fun :D

MK5 Fiesta Zetec S
Its so satisfying when you fix the little problems i love spending money on modifications/making the car smarter, BUT imo doing things like this is much more rewarding.

I need New Battery, 2 New Tyres and Ill fill the tank :)
Was collecting some alloys but i guess this is more important.

I'm doing this atm, bought a ph1 cheap with lots of little bits wrong.
So satisfying each time one more bit gets fixed.
Todays job, was electric windows, managed to get motors and regulators for both sides from eBay for £32.50 !