ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A long overdue "Hello"

Hello, I thought it was about time that I finally introduced myself and my car seeing as I first registered on the forum back in September of last year and became a paid up member in February.

Anyway my name is William im 20, and I live not too far from Guildford in Surrey. My car is a 2003 Renault Clio 172 Cup on a 53’ plate I bought it completely standard last September from a dealer. It has a thorough service history with plenty of receipts and it also had the all important cam belt service prior to me picking the car up.

So far I’ve made a few cosmetic improvements, such as adding the front splitter and “Cup 172” side decals that were missing from the car.
I have also replaced the exhaust system with a cat back stainless steel Ktec Stealth exhaust (with the centre box) and am currently awaiting delivery of a set of matched inlets.

Future plans include:

- A full Refurb of all the wheels.

- Replacing the rear window as one of the previous owners seems to have attacked it with what I can only imagine was a Brillo Pad or something similar as it is heavily scratched on both the inside and outside and has destroyed part of the heated rear window element :S .

- Possibly some sort of coilovers but as of yet I am undecided on that.

Im sure I will think of other things to do as time goes on.

Finally as I gave the car a really thorough clean today, including claying, machine polishing and a coat of wax I thought I would take some pictures and upload them:

t8kpec.gif

vcqtjr.gif

And my attempt at an arty shot:

2q2omrc.gif

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I look forward to getting to know you all better.