ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

a pic to show it still exists lol

black 3 door clio 1.2 16v
heya guys havnt posetd a pic up in a while .. so here goes :p pic is a fone pic and taken in the rain so sorry for poor quality ..

anyway mods so far are:

. 15 inch white renault alloys
. omp front and rear strut braces
. k-tec induction kit and relocation pipe
. prospeed stainless steel cat back exhaust system (same style as foxy;s old one)
. and a cheap dvd player head unit.

mods will pic up abit more after summer as ive been left skint the last few months lol ..

P050509_1145.jpg

yer theres a few pics looming around here lol .. if the rain stops abit later on il get sum better pics :p give me 2 secs tho and il see what i can dig out ..

its coming along ok mate thanks, ive had to hold off the turbo lump for a while as all ive basically been doing is repairs due to fast parts supplying me dodgy wishbones lol and making a mess of things further.... but it should be back on track in the nect few months. but i have been offered a 172 engine etc so ive been thinking boosted 172 in base model clio maybe ?? lol but that would have to hold off till xmas

W

Willy

Awesome buddy! :) Got any videos of how it sounds, would <3 you foreverzzzzzzz ;)

Looks really tidy though. Some cheap things I reccomend;

Silvervisions all round
Plastic surround for exhaust (like the 182's have)
Color code

:)

yer im w8ing for my old man to empty my second garage so i can set up a spray booth again lol ,, then it will be colour coded, , the 182 surround wont fit the standard bumper sadly due to the lip on the bottom of the bumper :( and yer i deffo need silvervisions .. i do love my pressed plates tho so they keep me happy for the time being lol