ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A47 > A5 PH1 Silver 172

Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
Hey

Saw you this morning, You drove past me on the A47 Triamph roundabout. I was in the black 172.

You shot over that A5 at speed!

Clio 172 cup
There's two ph1 172s in Hinckley both silver one with oz f1s in silver and one with black team dynamics mate

BG 182 ff & Ph1 172
I've got a ph1 aswell in Hinckley but mine has got ultraleggeras on. I thought I had the only one :(

Clio 172 cup
I'm on my mates account I'm in barbell on Cumberland way but my car is rarely there mate haha

BG 182 ff & Ph1 172
Yer that's me, the Bg 182 and silver ph1. I thought you were going to pop down and say hi the other week?

Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
Yer that's me, the Bg 182 and silver ph1. I thought you were going to pop down and say hi the other week?
I do aim too mate.
Just the car isn't rly ready for a fellow CS to inspect it :p

I'm taking it so a mates to learn how to correct all the paint issues then when its sorted i will come down and say hi :)
ALso doesn't help that when i drive past only one car is there so i presume you have gone out ha