ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aberdeen mini meet July

Clio 182
Looking to get a aberdeen mini meet on the go for July so can get to see some new faces and what not.
Anybody be keen for this?

Arctic 182 & PB 172
I would be keen for a meet in the deen! I have been trying to sort one for a long time. Last time a few of us were going to meet it was an absolute wash out of a day!

Clio 182
:(:(:eek:
I would be keen for a meet in the deen! I have been trying to sort one for a long time. Last time a few of us were going to meet it was an absolute wash out of a day!
yeah it doesn't seem like anyone in aberdeen is real keen. plenty views but no much comments :(

Arctic 182 & PB 172
What color is your 182 then mate? Maybe we could hang out anyway! If you are about the city centre much you may have seen me about.

Clio 182
What color is your 182 then mate? Maybe we could hang out anyway! If you are about the city centre much you may have seen me about.
Its titanium silver mate. Only just got it while being away so haven't even driven it yet.
Hmm not sure but I might of seen you. You might of seen me also...used to have clean gunmetal 350z with team beard vinyl on the window.

Arctic 182 & PB 172
Ahh ok.

I know a few of you but never really spent much time with you as me and Fraser Mac aren't the best of friends.