ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

acid yellow...cool colour or not?

this is my fav pic...how awesome is that baby!!

IMGP0223.jpg

*moist*

Shed.
must be embarrasing to be overtaken by a yellow car.

i get overtaken by most cars though.

i am the almost lowest of the lowest.

Love it myself, used to pass one every day for about 6 months and was determined to win the lotto and buy it (settled on a loan and a 172 Cup!)

Bit like Inferno in as much as it's always appears as different colours in different light.

57817398-L.jpg

An orange one
Love it myself, used to pass one every day for about 6 months and was determined to win the lotto and buy it (settled on a loan and a 172 Cup!)

Bit like Inferno in as much as it's always appears as different colours in different light.

57817398-L.jpg

thats the exact one thats for sale...my god thats the nicest shade ive ever seen acid look....irrelevant now cause he said a woman had bought it! :(

thats the exact one thats for sale...my god thats the nicest shade ive ever seen acid look....irrelevant now cause he said a woman had bought it! :(

Got quite a few pics of it here, all in the same 'shade'...

http://chrisharrison.smugmug.com/gallery/1233532#57817398

It's also the same one I use to pass every day at Platinum Renault here in Trowbridge, couldn't believe it when I met the new owner on a wind-swept owner in Devon!

Was advertised on PH as 'never been tracked' once, thought that was a little wide of the mark ;)

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR

you have got to be the most annoying person in the world. shut up moaning about your fricking car! if you wanted something faster you should have bought something a bit older and used more money for insurance and running the damn thing. If you hate clios so much why buy a second one, jesus christ.

don't even get me started on haz..

you have got to be the most annoying person in the world. shut up moaning about your fricking car! if you wanted something faster you should have bought something a bit older and used more money for insurance and running the damn thing. If you hate clios so much why buy a second one, jesus christ.

don't even get me started on haz..

pmsl

57817398-L.jpg

This exact car is parked in my car park at work today... actually looks really good in the flesh!