ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Admiral :) :) :)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Brillaint customer service imo!

Just insured a multicar quote with them, girl was so helpful and really nice!

£659.61 for Z, and 682 for V starting on 1/5/09. :) gave me free break down cover.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
so far 2! How many times have we heard about your half painted sheddy, hard springed Ph-shagged? lol

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
pitty they wont hurry up and admit liability so they can fix my car.... admit they had good customer service when i was with them though.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Another good deal from Admiral.

£631 for BM. But with £250 excess now, protected NCB and her on the policy (22yrs old) Renewal price was £760!!

Giulietta 940
Just got my renewal price from Admiral (25yo, 4 NCB, 1 SP30, 1 claim, 2 named drivers)... £850, down from £1k last year. I'm pleased, but I'm hoping to get them down to about £700.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Don't know if you can ask for someone specifically...But i spoke to a lass called Carla. Very helpful, bit of sweet talking and you knocked £130 off.

Spoke to a plonker called Pritesh the night before who wouldn't even match Elephant! Clown!

Had a decent renewal price through from them, but Zurich Premier Client came back lower this time, and includes protected NCB on all cars + Free breakdown assistance (would have been £82 per car this year with the AA, so a saving right there!).

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
40k posts and a forum user. :(

Times have change Ali.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
oofftt...I hadn't noticed! I thought i had been banned from other marques! lol

Laura that's shockin!!!!!!!!! Then again it's more about location location location than anything else.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Does the multi car save you any money? Might try it as both our insurances are due

Yeh, but i haven't got the vee on the road. When i do i just add it to my policy. Ironically they've kept me on a multicar policy AP APT number...

My renewal is about 1500, but hoping to pay around 1300 by shopping around.

She paid £400 last year, so anything less than that would be nice.

£1500 for both would be perfect! Wishful thinking maybe

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
phoned admiral the other week and got a really good quote but the girl i spoke to didn't save the darn thing now they are quoting me over £100 more, apparently they are going to look through the call records to find the quote tho

Last edited:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
My renewal is about 1500, but hoping to pay around 1300 by shopping around.

She paid £400 last year, so anything less than that would be nice.

£1500 for both would be perfect! Wishful thinking maybe

Oouch! You clean licence, claim free?

**Boredom, i'm 900 on the evora!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Oh i like this game...

R8 - 778
R8 (v10) - 1003
911T - 1003
Vantage 4.7 - 1198!!!
GTR -£798

I also tried a F430 and Murci. Both cheaper than the Evora.

They must know how useless the Lotus Factory are at supplying parts! ;)

Looking for 182
They've been the best insurer I've been with, only moved to Sky Insurance recently as they were cheaper with the mods I have.

PH2 172
Ive just left them. they quoted me £548 (172, SP50, 30yo, 4yrs NCB, TPT&T).. Rang them up, said about direct debit it went up to £865!..

Chris Knott did it for £590, well happy/