ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Adobe Premiere Pro Help!!!!!

top of the pyramid
Im having problems with Adobe Premiere Pro, Ive captured footage in Pal 16:9, Set the project up so its in the 16:9 format.

I then export the video, with the settings to pal 16:9.

But for some reason when its saved the file it looks as ifs its in the 4:3 ratio but squashed.

Anyone know why? I realy need to sort this asap, ive looked everywhere to find a fix but cant figure it out.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
What are you exporting to ? which version of Premier ? are you using the Adobe mpeg export or something else ?

Is the aspect ratio screwed up or do you mean it looks normal but with black bands ?

top of the pyramid
I’m using Premiere Pro 1.5,

The aspect ratio is screwed up, it’s all set up to 16:9 but when it is exported it looks like its 4:3 and the footage is squashed and it has black bands on the side of the screen also.

I’m exporting it as a QuickTime MOV file?

My thoughts are that it’s recompressing it again at 16:9; I may try changing the aspect ration to square pixels.

Here’s the settings,
project-settings.gif

export-settings.gif

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b229/Clio23/project-settings.jpg

top of the pyramid
Ive sorted it buddy, thanks for you help.

It was what i thought it was recompressing it i just changed the Pixel aspect ratio to pal 4:3.

This might sound stupid but, How do you change the back ground colour from black to white? (ive never needed to do it)

so the bars at the top and bottomof the widescreen video are white insted of black?