ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

advice needed ??

clio sport 172
hey people the mrs wants to put a set of car eye lashes on her black 182 , my self this prob make it look tacky , what do othere people thing , there liek £30.00 a set and dont realy wanan spend that if there going to come over few days later cus they look naff.

here is the iteam
untitled.jpg

clio sport 172
lol that was my reaction , but you know what girls are like , i said no it make it look cheep and tacky , its a black 182 yo jdut dont put some think like that on it

but she still saying about then lol

GT 86
There is a young girl round the road from me put them on her car and it looks so bad, why does she want to put them on in the first place. Tell her she will have to declare them as a modification and her insurance will go up. ;)

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
hey people the mrs wants to put a set of car eye lashes on her black 182 , my self this prob make it look tacky , what do othere people thing , there liek £30.00 a set and dont realy wanan spend that if there going to come over few days later cus they look naff.

here is the iteam
View attachment 87671

Surely you know they're going to look naff? I really hope you do anyway.

clio sport 172
i jsut try talk her out of it , i got her a fron spliter like mine got , that i had till i killed it in snow and had to get new one , so hope fully she be happy with that

172 + 350z
You can get them for £2 off eBay. I still wouldn't get them though, although I know what girls can be like.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Points to take into account:

1. Will you have to drive the car
2. Will you have to be seen in the car
3. What 'special' sexual favours will you gain from your mrs by fitting them.