ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aero wipers

It does work matey. I ordered mine like an hour ago with the code. Ill probably drop another order in once I receive the wipers, for service parts etc.

Feel free to paypal me the difference ;)

340i
It does work matey. I ordered mine like an hour ago with the code. Ill probably drop another order in once I receive the wipers, for service parts etc.

Feel free to paypal me the difference ;)

Use thee man at GSF, Maynard, here on CS... He will sort you out ;)

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Can someone confirm the bosch number when they get them is it AR530S ? PH2 172

The Bosch ones last much better.

Even the right hand drive Clios II have left hand drive wipers - with the funny mechanism in the middle it gets enough of the screen so they don't need to change them over.

Black 182 FF
Wish I'd seen this thread before. Just put some of the cheapo Redline ones on of eBay about two months ago and they're brilliant in comparison to the ones that were on. Not sure how long they'll last, but seeing as I bought them out of sold goods I didn't need on eBay they'll do for now.

172 Cup
What size wipers are needed for a 172 Cup?
With the registration, ECP is showing 18 inch Left and 21 inch Left/Right.

Anyone know which is right?