ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AF product test no.2 - Dressle

172 cup
Received my second product to test this morning along with a free air freshener cheers AF ;). So after having a look at how the other testers have been using this and the poor results they have been getting I decided to stick a spray top on the bottle and try it that way. As my engine bay plastics were looking a little tired I thought I would use it on them.

So first I just gave them a little clean to get off the dirt and dust etc...then I gave them a good covering of Dressle and waited about 5 minutes before wiping the residue off with a cloth. The results weren't groundbreaking but to be honest for the effort required the results were quite good. Not a lot more to add really I will let you decide what you think from the pictures.

Here are the before and after pictures.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    233.1 KB · Views: 95
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    529.9 KB · Views: 102
Now that's more like it! Auto Finesse, I take back my previous comments of a "dud"! That looks like the results I'd expect. So it is clearly a 303 competitor, in terms of spray and leave.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Confusing putting the 'after' image first lol... looks good though, mine came today so might try the same!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Yep Jay has got it in one... You get a few spray heads in each box, Any locals to you get them? Could borrow one if not I'll send you 1 or 2 if you struggle.