ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

after some new wipers

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
What size fit the clio? The flat blades come in different sizes like 16" 19" etc. IIRC anyway!

The bosch ones worked perfect for me till they wore out, but £30!

Have to agree with the Bosch wipers, there excellent, perfect fit, silent and they work, but a little pricey.

Tried the Tesco ones but after a couple of weeks they squealed like there was a piglet stuck in the engine bay, and left massive streaks. I may as well have leaned out of the window and used a tissue whilst driving lol

E87 118d M Sport
anyone link to wipers that they would honestly recommend for affordable cash and that last a year or so. (not tesco ones)

Bumder With A Buffer
I had Bosch ones too..got them discounted off my mate at £22 or something.

they are now starting to f**k up though. And they rattle like f**k when you hit 120 jelly beans :(*

*was at a trackday before anyone says

One's for tesco are shite, squeal, leave smearing over the windscreen, don't lift dead flies and s**t and lift off at 60.

The bosch ones I got from joshhatton off here were pimpin.

tesco ones are s**t, bosch aero blades are good but the trico neoforms are the best by a long way. thats what im using. slightly expensive but, i like to be able to see when im driving.

E87 118d M Sport
cheers! do they lift at the ends at high speed? and do they clear the windscreen the whole length of the blade? i.e. they dont miss bits where the blade is bent, or not touching the windscreen at the ends equally?

Iceberg Ph1
^^^ Done pretty high speeds and they not moved a mm, stuck to the screen perfect, they do slightly miss at the end of the drivers side blade where it sweeps up the outside, but only ever so slightly, but nothing that is really noticeable tbh

E87 118d M Sport
kewl. cuz mine miss about 2" of it. and if i bend them to counteract it, the middle of the wiper misses lol.

im obviously not a very good bender.

Iceberg Ph1
Haha.. I take it you have the normal solid wipers? they have a tendency to do this after a while, I would go for the flexi ones like I already said and linked you up to, can't go wrong really circa £6 a side :rasp:

E87 118d M Sport
no i have the bloody aero ones (obviously not bosch. but they were about the £15 mark). maybe i had a bad set? who knows. the bet they wipe they wipe perfectly. just not enough

Iceberg Ph1
£15.. Ouch.. haha.. well all I can say is that these ones are pretty decent, they have done a good job over the last few days or torrential downpour lol

Titanium 182
Just get some from your local motor factors, I paid about £17 for all three some crappy brand but they are absolutely fine.