ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aftermarket Alloys

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
1239367303056.jpg

1239367362237.jpg

My rare leagues, a size too big but owell.

Looking for 182
The wheels in the very first post of this thread look awesome. What are they?

EDIT: Sorry, looks like it's been asked already.

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
OZ F1's?

Sorry if its been mentioned before but i do love those wheels :eek: Who is it with the black car and red F1's?

Looks awesome :approve:

That would be me, but they're not aftermarket.
9-5.jpg

Soon to be aftermarket 16inch Oz F1's though.

Williams 2, Shuttle
mine
white and chrome fox 17"s that came on the car, dont judge me lol

IMG_0120.gif

imo smaller ones look sooo much better

Phase 2 172 Sport
There's a few wheels in here that look alright but are pretty rare. Hard to be different with out looking cheap.

1.2 16v clio
I'm unsure if there's already a thread on this, and searching brings up over 12,000 results (at a guess). So, post up pictures of aftermarket alloys on Clio's that you think look good. These can be ones you've seen on here, or elsewhere, if you have permission to post them. I think if I was to change the wheels on mine, I'd go for Turini's. Yeah, common as hell, but in that respect I know they work. On that basis, it would be nice to see other designs rocking the four corners.

So, that means no pictures of Clio's with their standard alloys on :cool:

Different to the usual crowd, and it sits well on them, too :

clio2tx1.jpg

clio3gt2.jpg
Sorry i need some help how do u post questions?

sunflower 172
Here are mine, they are 16" Autec Wizard's. The "price to weight ratio" is pretty good on them. They are around half the price of OZ Ultraleggeras and weigh 200-400 gramm more, can't remember anymore^^

LBOcoTY.jpg