ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aftermarket Alloys

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
I thought they might be the Image splitties... by far my favouite ph-1.
Clio's really suit the euro look, however, I was so put off today following a Lupo with 13 or maybe 14" Schmidt TH Lines with camber and crazy stretch and it looked hideous on the road :S
There's not many aftermarket wheels I like on the clio really (unless going for a euro look).

thankyou...its kind of euro / motorsport
rare rims / rota are doing some very nice wheels at the moment, lots of new ideas, lots would look good on a clio...its all about fitment rather than wheel design but that helps...

scutch - other ideas
compomotive, briad, other speedlines, OZ's, work's, volk's

wanting a trophy
ST830287.jpg

:eek:

that looks nice, bit of space on the front and more lows = awesome

More poke than viagr
banded steels (i know title says alloys though lol :eek:) Set of them for sale on ebay atm if you hurry up!!

DSC00170.jpg

Foxy's old one on first page is stunning though

More poke than viagr
OZ F1's?

Sorry if its been mentioned before but i do love those wheels :eek: Who is it with the black car and red F1's?

Looks awesome :approve:

Clio 172
I'm unsure if there's already a thread on this, and searching brings up over 12,000 results (at a guess). So, post up pictures of aftermarket alloys on Clio's that you think look good. These can be ones you've seen on here, or elsewhere, if you have permission to post them. I think if I was to change the wheels on mine, I'd go for Turini's. Yeah, common as hell, but in that respect I know they work. On that basis, it would be nice to see other designs rocking the four corners.

So, that means no pictures of Clio's with their standard alloys on :cool:

Different to the usual crowd, and it sits well on them, too :

clio2tx1.jpg

clio3gt2.jpg

What kind of alloys are these?

They are lovely and the car looks the s**t too

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Gotti 55AC
c000451ac3f4cf2cm.jpg

Always wanted a set for the clio i dont have the monies tho.

OZ Turbo

Zender Turbo
DSCN1191.jpg

Azev Type A
MO_EX_WH_AZEV_A.jpg

Compomotive TH2
2potpub.jpg

Borbet B`s
20081107_0927-1.jpg

Renault Alpine wheels...

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Would never of thought they suit a clio but saw them on a megane on the k-tec site and they suit it so well, so sort of changed my views on them, nice and chunky

Yup, they certainly suit the Megane. 5 spoke alloys like that, especially star shaped, give off a rally-esque, raw look. Would be interesting to see them on a Clio, definitely.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah they are nice wheels, those. 17's too, I believe. They clearly suit Artic, there, but I don't know if they'd have the same effect on other colours like black or silver.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Oh i am sorry for wanting to know the make and where to get the wheels mr moderater.

wido

lol its a simple case of saying "hey what are those wheels called on that blue 182?"

but bearing in mind it wasnt aimed at you, i ment it in general :quiet: ;)

Clio 172
Yeah they are nice wheels, those. 17's too, I believe. They clearly suit Artic, there, but I don't know if they'd have the same effect on other colours like black or silver.

Yeah you are probably right, the reason i am wanting to know what make they are and where to get them is i may be selling my 172 flamer and i might go for the artic 182 but i am not sure yet.

If i could find these wheels then the artic would shoot to the top of the list i think.

lovely looking car that.

Clio 172
lol its a simple case of saying "hey what are those wheels called on that blue 182?"

but bearing in mind it wasnt aimed at you, i ment it in general :quiet: ;)

Well i suggest you pay a visit to readthewholethread.com and you will notice i did ask and someone replied with axia zolders 17" but when i searched google i couldnt find anything.

Anyway mate i am just a bit touchy today lol, got to go to my shitty job at 3 so i am crabbit as f**k;)

Clio 172
Now i am looking through pistonheads trying to find a low mileage artic 182, these wheels have me hypnotized i tells ya.