ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

aggggghhhhhhh! why now?

clio 182 +cp+ 205bhp
bloomin head gasket blown just weeks before my first trackday of the year:dapprove::mad: started car today and noticed that when i throttled car the revs dipped (my heart dropped!) so up with the bonnet and straight away saw bubbles eminating in the coolant tank . engine off and oil filler cap off and mayo is serverd . found parts for around £85 but no tools or idea how to replace . gutted as on the tightest of budgets ever . putting missus on ebay later then kids if i dont get enough !:S its always the same trackday = car upset (scared!) ,gives up just as i am :( help if poss i live in leicester and would like to know anywhere other than renault to get it sorted ?.

clio 182 +cp+ 205bhp
i think it could be because i havent used the car for a few months now and only start it up for 1/2hr every two weeks or so . its declared sorn as only use it for trackdays . just hope its not going to cost a fortune as bank manager will not be happy !