ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

air bag and serv light

clio 172
hi guys, i got in my car this morn and the serv light and airbag lights were on, i drove the car yest and it was fine. anyone got any ideas what this could be? cheers adam

Clio 172
lol mine has come on going up motorway so got passenger to feel about and wigle and done lol

You know why it does it

ITS FRENCH THATS WHY =D

clio 172
ha ha ye sounds about right, i just went out 2 do it and got in the car and it didnt bloody come on this time. oh well atleast i no what it is nxt time as there is bound 2 be a next time. cheers

Clio Sport 172
sorry to hijack the thread but how the hell does the air bag connector under the seat come apart?! cant get the fooker off! trying to get the seat out and this is holding me up!

clio 172
carry on hijack mate but i have no idea as i havent had 2 get under there yet.lol lets hope someone else can help