ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Air con question

LY R26 #288
When I first got my 182, if it was raining and the windows were steaming up I'd hit the demist button on the climate control and the air con would come on and clear the screen. I'd then switch it back to auto on the climate control. If the windows steamed up again I'd repeat the process but after the second time of switching it back to auto the air con would stay on so the windows wouldn't steam up again.

It doesn't seem to do this anymore. No matter how many times I demist it. When I switch back to auto the air con goes straight back off.

What would cause this to stop working?

LY R26 #288
Think I might of found the answer in another thread. Apparently air con compressors won't run under 4 degrees or something. It works when demisting I hear the pump cut in.

Must be the cold weather. When I switch it back to auto it's turning it off again.