ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Air filters?

clio dci 100
Looking to change my standard air filter to an aftermarket one, i have a 1.5dci 100bhp - Running 125+bhp wanting to know if anyone knows any good air filters/ cone filters, hear alot of people saying dont have the air filter at the back of the engine but try get it at the front anyone done this to theres?

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
I put a 60mm offset RamAir cone filter on my dCi 100. It made some wicked sounds and I never noticed any difference in power etc. It barely got warm and the air has to go through the intercooler before going into the engine anyway so it's already cool enough by the time it hits the chambers

clio dci 100
I put a 60mm offset RamAir cone filter on my dCi 100. It made some wicked sounds and I never noticed any difference in power etc. It barely got warm and the air has to go through the intercooler before going into the engine anyway so it's already cool enough by the time it hits the chambers

Cheers for info kyle got any pics and where did you buy from bud ill take a look.

clio dci 100
Ye just looking at that ill get ordered any chance you know the bolts size for the standard filter to come off?

clio dci 100
My bad like star screw bolts i think to remove standard airbox. inless im thinking of somthing else. lol