ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Air Fuel Ratio Gauge

I was thinking of getting one of these but iv found them hard to find does ne1 know of somewhere that sells them, i can find all other sorts but this. I want a round 1 that goes into the pods on the "A" piller.

Also how easy would it be to fit (whats involved)?

Cheers

Dave;)

Cheers tom BUT

Iv just looked on there website and i can find all the usual one (volt,oil temp,boost etc) but i cant find an air fuel ratio 1. Am i being blind or something.

Any other ideas anybody.

Thanks Tom BUT,

Iv just looked on there website but i cant find a air fuel ratio gauge every thing else but not this, i dont think im being blind. I done a search but i didnt come up with 1. any other ideas mate?

cheers

Dave

My computers fooked it wouldnt show me your posts till i posted that last 1 think im gonna go home :(

cheers u33db ill have a look

Skoda Fabia vRS

he wants a dial one

go on one of the scooby websites, i know one of em sells Auto Meter ones, i cant remember which one it is though..........Scooby World ?...Scooby Sport ?