ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Airplane + Hoya filter = ?

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
I was on a long haul fight yesterday/today. I've just gone to get my camera out and i can hear rattling. The cause:

IMG_5989.gif

The filter was on my lens which was attached to my camera, and sitting snugly in my crumpler. All was fine before the flight, so i'm guessing it must have happened in the overhead compartment, when the person shut it.

Shards everywhere now :(

Warning for you: Be careful where you put your camera bags.

?
Hey mate - Sorry to hear about your loss... Off topic, but can you check in that haynes manual which wire/connector in the speedo/dials loom on non-sports is for the RPM feed?

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Hey mate - Sorry to hear about your loss... Off topic, but can you check in that haynes manual which wire/connector in the speedo/dials loom on non-sports is for the RPM feed?

PMSL!!!

Post of the decade.

Nimbus 197

FLOL!

at least it's your filter and not your lens!