ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alarm Keeps Going Off

BMW E90 & PH2 172
As title only been doing it today but it keeps going off and its starting to annoying me

X Plate PH1 172,

Any Ideas Why ?

MK3 GTI golf 16v
mine does it as well, absolute nightmare, if you find a cure then let me know please ! in the meantime this is what i do

shut all the doors but leave your drivers door open, press the lock doors button inside the car, then shut the door and lock the drivers door physically with the key. pain in the ass, but you can lock the car without the alarm engaging so at least it doesn't go off every 5 seconds

ITB BG 182
mine does it as well, absolute nightmare, if you find a cure then let me know please ! in the meantime this is what i do

shut all the doors but leave your drivers door open, press the lock doors button inside the car, then shut the door and lock the drivers door physically with the key. pain in the ass, but you can lock the car without the alarm engaging so at least it doesn't go off every 5 seconds
Slight problem, the lock is on the passenger door?

To disable the ultrasonic's, when you turn the car off and just before you get out. Turn the key 2 clicks forward, then all way off then 2 clicks forwards again and then take the key out. You then need to get out the car, shut the door, lock it in 10 seconds and it will beep 3 times. Job Done.

NOTE - The above can also be done while standing outside the car.

ITB BG 182
As to how to solve the problem, if your a dab hand with wiring. Where the sensors have 2 wires to each side, from what ive been told is you need to cut and alternate them. Im sure some one will post the proper picture of how to do it soon.