ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alarm Problems - 172 Cup

Clio 172 Cup
Last night 3am the car alarm starts to go off.

Ran down stairs all is ok, no foot prints in snow around the car security light off.

Pressed the key alarm dissarms all seems good.

Pressed to reset it and i got a long peep for about 60 secs.

Looked in book it says pass door or boot or bonnet isn't shut.

Opened and closed them all a few times and it still does it.

3:30am in my dressing gown with snow falling around me i wasn't best pleased and just locked the doors via key.

Woke this morning to the same problem, drove the car today and the door open warning light on the dash is on, checked all the sensors and that all seems fine, but still doesn't arm the alarm and still get the long beep!

Is this a common problem, or can I just put it down to cold weather or something a bit more serious?

Sorry for the essay!

Mark

Clio 172 Cup
Had another quick look, the connector on the bonnet sensor had came out, plugged it back in.

But I still have the same problems.....

Think I should disconnet the battery for a few hours, try and reset things?

Clio 172 Cup
I think it's the damp conditions, I have the door open light on the dash when I drive, but if I put rear wiper on it goes off, but comes back on if I break lol Also flashes with inducators.

Madness