ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Albi blue R27 F1 427/500

R27 427/500 ALBI
Just a few shots from other week from the dealers ,
Had the skirts and splitter fitted , projectors are on in a few days as the car has no headlights ATM.
All brand new parts :)

I traded my trophy in for this :)

One owner who's been a member on here from day one.
65a2b423.gif

21bcd7b5.gif

ccda31bd.gif

21bcd7b5.jpg
.com/albums/qq46/lbz20let/ccda31bd.jpg[/IMG]
1949dd14.gif

ad9a003e.gif

194b0add.gif

Old one of my trophy :)

IMG_0964.gif

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks great dude, Albi in the flesh is simply stunning. Never really comes across well in the pics I find.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
If ok, could you let me know the trade in you got on the T as I'm thinking of doing the same at some point. My T is 51k, 2005, dampers and cambelt, FSH 3 owners - not sure how that compared to yours.

The R27 looks great.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Looks great dude, Albi in the flesh is simply stunning. Never really comes across well in the pics I find.

This, always looks so flat in the photo's, but in the flesh its awesome,

R27 427/500 ALBI
Thank you phil and Duli ,

More updates coming , today i fitted my iPod alpine IdaX305, nice headunit and easy to use much better than standard headunit

5b4e58e5.gif

Also fitted my new mats with yellow logo and stitching , go nice with the blue and better than the everyday silver .

39aaffc8.gif

FULL FAT 182
Quality headunit, i managed to get the steering wheel controls and the bluetooth hands free kit well worth the money